The main purpose of the job:
The successful candidate will perform cashiering duties, restock all beverages, general supplies and also perform general food service duties.
Education and experience required:
- Matric is essential
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same role is essential
- Experience in a food service operation would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies required:
- Ability to handle cash
- Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Cashiering duties
- Restock all beverages and general supplies
- Perform general food service duties
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information that you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
Closing date: 31 December 2023