· Accountable for completion of Warehouse report on weekly basis
· Control receipt of raw materials
· Update and control of Enaex Africa IMS System and IMS System
· Update and control Planed Task Observation (PTO), Planned Inspection and site induction as per schedule.
· Updating of contractor’s pack as per mine requirements
· Updating of Site Register
· Ensure all notice boards are correct, neat, and updated correctly.
· Submitting of Contractor hours and weekend permit applications
· Accountable for invoicing weekend overtime worked.
· Arrange induction and medical examination for employees.
· Organizing identification cards and pit licenses
· Record keeping of stock levels.
· Assisting Site Supervisor with general administrative work
· Update and ensure correct time and attendance is captured.
· Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained in offices.
· Loading of purchase requisitions
· Liaise with buyers, suppliers, end users and demand coordinator.
· Ordering of raw materials and PPE
· Knowledge on SAP and SAP related transactions (Loading of PR, Follow-up on Purchase Orders, and communication with Buyers)
· Grade 12 (Must)
· Diploma qualification (an advantage)
· Must be computer literate (MS Office)
· 2-3 years administrative experience
· Computer knowledge (MS Office)
· Internet experience
· Speak, read & write English.