Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage the reception area and switchboard for the efficient operation of the Midrand Office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the reception area.
- Always keep reception area clean and tidy
- Answer all incoming calls and manage these in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Take messages and ensure that they are delivered promptly
- Welcome visitors and attend to their queries or direct them to the right person.
- Where visitors are to meet with Anova employees, notify internal staff of their arrival accordingly.
- Maintain sign in registers.
- Providing general administrative support to management team, which include making copies and scanning documents.
- Book boardrooms for trainings & meetings as requested. Confirm that the booking has been made and the venue.
- Complete, maintain, distribute, or file records as requested (Such as supplier or employee related documentation)
- Act as liaison where employee queries need to be routed via the office, particularly for employees working remotely in clinics.
- Provide supporting function for logistics for general events, conferences, and meetings (catering, refreshments, venue bookings, required documents, etc)
- Manage the General Assistant
- Do ad hoc driving for the Office
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- At least two years or more in a similar role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly in Outlook
- Exposure to ESS is an advantage.
- Competent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Professional demeanour, Organized and Attention to Detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za