Responsible for completing routine maintenance, undertaking repairs, and tackling a range of other practical tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties can include formwork, carpentry, and electrical work.
- Respond to emergencies quickly.
- Clean up after work to ensure a tidy and safe environment.
- Perform ongoing maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and plumbing problems.
- Maintenance – buildings and related equipment (excluding IT equipment)
- Venue preparations (e.g. functions, sound and lighting, daily locking/ unlocking)
School leaver certificate (Abet level 4)
1 – 3 years relevant experience
- Must be reliable and be able to work independently
- Must be a self-starter
- Team player
- Actively participates as a team member.
- Creates a positive people environment
- Anticipates and responds actively and sensitively in meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Initiates/ participates actively in customer satisfaction improvement.
- Listens – encourages others to engage in dialogue, listens actively
- Communications skills – express ideas effectively
Working Conditions: Campus environment
Equity Statement: Preferably equity candidate