Finance Intern – CashMaster, Waltloo Pretoria
An exciting career opportunity exists at Fidelity CashMaster for an internship position. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the finance division with debtors and other finance related activities. All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
- Must be between aged 18 to 35 years.
- Must have a qualification (From Matric – PHD).
- Must be a South African.
- Must have no criminal record.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in completing tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder.
- Basic understanding in finance.
- Languages: Proficiency in English (Read, speak and write).
- Ability to Work under pressure.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in completing tasks
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform daily financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate the payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Maintain and file all relevant documents to ensure efficient retrieval.
- Collection of outstanding / overdue accounts
- Preparation of final invoices and statements of accounts
- Administration of monthly accounts payment process
- Resolution of members account enquiries
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.
- Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven
- Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. E and OE.