PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Safely and accurately receive products and invoices delivered (including diesel) from suppliers. Ensures that all documentation and information is accurately and timeously captured, reconciled, and managed according to standard operating procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Contributes to cost efficiencies:
1. Demonstrate budget and cost awareness and proactively identifies and implements cost saving initiatives within the receiving function.
2. Identifies and escalates potential risks that could result in increased costs.
3. Follows receiving standard operating procedures and processes to mitigate risk of financial loss.
Internal Business Process Perspective
Receives and Stores Stock and Diesel:
1. Receives goods and stock according to established receiving procedures.
2. Checks and manages all relevant financial and delivery documentation including:
· Goods received notes
· Delivery and order information
3. Ensures the quality of received goods and supplies by checking for defects and damages.
4. Analyze and report on received stock variances.
5. Ensures that goods and equipment are safely received and stored in line with company processes and relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
1. Manages own performance in terms of agreed KPA/KPI’s.
2. Identifies gaps in own development and creates and reviews development plans to increase performance and ensure personal development.
3. Works to master skills and competencies within own role to ensure personal development and performance.
Contributes to team:
1. Contributes to the attainment of team and organisational goals by demonstrating team commitment and collaboration.
2. Values and respects team members and others within the organization.
3. Demonstrates inclusivity and values diversity.
4. Shares knowledge and best practice that will benefit the team.
Customer Relations Management:
1. Management of customer expectations, adherence to defined performance standards, customer requirements and the effective delivery of warehouse services to the business.
2. Meeting the warehouse functions performance in terms of agreed KPA/KPI’s.
3. Driving customer satisfaction throughout the provision of warehouse services.
4. Building relationship across the organization by sharing business information, knowledge and expertise.
Stakeholder engagement and management:
1. Negotiates with internal and external stakeholders to promote the business and service objectives of the company.
2. Ensures that the needs of organisational stakeholders are prioritized and managed including:
· Colleagues and employees
· Other contractors
3. Works with management, organization officials and staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities or resolve problems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Matric (Grade 12)
Certificate in Purchasing Management (NQF Level 4) will be advantageous.
Experience on SAGE X3 advantageous.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Receiving Clerk within a mining environment.
· Attention to detail
· Meticulous in work execution
· Zero tolerance for errors
· Drive and enthusiasm
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Reliability and integrity
· The ability to work well within a team
· Continuous improvement abilities
· Ability to work under pressure
Applicants who meet the key requirements of the job must apply via the Tshipi website: www.tshipi.co.za, click on Opportunities, click on the relevant vacancy and apply, on or before 28 July 2023.
Please also make sure that you use Chrome as your browser when applying for the position.