Viking Fishing Division
A Storeman position exists in our Procurement Department, South Arm
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the management of goods receipt and goods transfer transactions in order to provide an excellent support service to all departments and to receive and distribute goods procured.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and manage the Receiving and Issuing process.
- Monitor and management of Housekeeping.
- Stock Management
- Provide office administrative support and service level Procurement
- Holistic understanding of store/warehousing end to end
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Storekeeping/Warehousing qualification will be advantageous
- At least 3 years’ experience in storekeeping/warehousing
- NAV exposure would be advantageous
- Good Administrative and Planning skill
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Ability to be assertive
- Computer Literacy-MS Office (with proficiency in MS Excel)
- Forklift License advantageous
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime
- Medically fit to work
Interested parties who meet the above requirements, and possess the attributes stated, may submit a comprehensive CV, along with certified copies of their ID’s and qualification/s before close of business on:
CLOSING DATE 21 JULY 2023
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE IN LINE WITH OUR EMPLOYMENT EQUITY STRATEGY
If you do not receive a response within 14 days of closure of this advert, regard your application as unsuccessful.