The incumbents will be responsible for supporting the Engineering department with activities in support of the group strategy.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/National Diploma in Finance/Procurement.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to travel.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- The intern will be required to be an all-rounder in all Purchase order and procurement aspects.
- Engaging with various suppliers/contractors
- Generating reports for the Head of engineering
Closing date for applications: 20 July 2023
Submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected] before the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The company will appoint in line with the EE targets and recruitment policy, with internal employees considered 1st.