Objective of the job:
Responsible for the administration of the Fleet related services for company, pool & marketing cars.
Encompasses the ordering, inspection & handover processes & procedures of company owned assets, in line with the companies policies & procedures.
All activities will be done in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Code and other relevant policies.
· Ensure MBSA company cars, lease and rental vehicles are managed efficiently and effectively in accordance with MBSA policies, processes and SLA’s
· Handle all Fleet Services related queries in accordance with MBSA policies, processes and SLA’s
· Ensure all functions relating to Fleet Services including company cars, private purchases, rental units, are executed in accordance with MBSA policies, processes and SLA KPI’s
· Ensuring fuel cards, keys, roadworthy, licensing, vehicle orders and hand overs are executed in accordance with MBSA policies
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
· Ability to negotiate on all levels
· Appetite for learning
· Application knowledge – SWT, DFE, STS
· Administrative principles
· Project management knowledge (added advantage)
· 3-5 years’ relevant experience
Mercedes-Benz Southern Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
· Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
· Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
· Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Only applications submitted online https://group.mercedes-benz.com/en/ will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Closing date is : 11 July 2023