We are searching for an expert Specialist Media Activation to join our diverse team at adidas in Cape Town, Western Cape. Growing your career as a Full Time Specialist Media Activation is an awesome opportunity to develop relevant skills. If you are strong in critical thinking, creativity and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Specialist Media Activation at adidas today!
To ensure world class media management is developed, communicated, implemented measured, and improved upon. This role has a full funnel focus.
To help plan, buy and measure the best media campaigns contribute positively to brand equity and sales for the Emerging markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and deliver an integrated media process across Brand, and Performance, ensuring alignment to the global media strategy.
• Work collaboratively with brand activation teams and category Business Units, as well as internal stakeholders to ensure best in class media campaign deliverables.
• Work with our media agency & local marketing teams to understand the nuances of their countries, media landscape and consumer.
• Support the management of the regional media agency relationship; to ensure the best quality output is delivered across media strategy, planning, buying, adops, measurement and partnerships.
• Lead the end-to-end media planning/OTIF process and ensure a proactive feedback loop on campaign learnings is delivered to influence future guidelines and toolkits.
• Ensure guidelines are understood and adhered to when reviewing media plans.
• Identify and drive media partnership strategy in EM with regional media/tech vendors; drive synergies within market/cluster/country to benefit brand perception and long-term sales. Lead agency integration of global partnerships and manage regional negotiations with the global framework.
• Support the implementation of best practices across all channels in alignment with adidas Global media standards. Stay up to speed on latest media trends and share broadly.
• Support the media agenda internally and push for media innovation, continuously developing integrated media campaigns that keep the consumer at the centre.
• Collaborate with measurement, finance and procurement to evaluate the effect of media activity on the brand & business.
• Measurement: support various measurement workstream including Share of Search, Brand Funnel & MMM, ensuring we deliver useful insights and support the company’s growth strategy.
• Lead special projects that require media attention, ensuring that media guidelines are applied.
• Brand KPIs including but not limited to reach, ad attention, ad recall, brand lift, Unaided brand awareness & consideration – contributing towards the improvement of brand equity • Marketing Working Budget allocation and forecasting.
• Training/partnering cluster resources
• Global Media Team
• Global Digital Brand Commerce Team
• EM Commercial /Channel Partners
• Emerging Markets Brand/Category BUs
• Emerging Markets Newsroom
• Emerging Markets Digital Activation
• Emerging Markets Media Agency network • Cluster teams across eCom, Finance, Sales, Legal, Consumer Insights & Consumer Analytics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required, with 3+ years relevant media marketing experience. (Agency or client side)
• Experience in forecasting, planning & managing large budgets split across multiple channels, markets and campaigns • A deep understanding of audience management, analytics, reporting and optimization
• Ability to lead TTL marketing activity across multiple channels, markets, and languages.
• Coaching and development of teams (clusters and agency)
• Ability to effectively develop and maintain relationships with and manage 3rd party partners.
• Understanding of attribution modelling is valuable.
• Strong communication skills written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
• High attention to detail; strong analytical skills and excellent organizational & planning abilities
• Proficient in written & spoken English.
Benefits of working as a Specialist Media Activation in Cape Town, Western Cape:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary