Alert Engine Parts is searching for a target driven and enthusiastic Tele-salesman to join the branch in Johannesburg. The purpose of this position is to meet all sales target and maintain great customer satisfaction at all times. The successful candidate would need to have good communication and negotiation skills.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Manage customer/counter sales and ensure that optimal customer potential is achieved.
- Achieve the sales target set by the Sales/Branch/Retail Manager
- Plan, forecast and report on sales potentials by customer.
- Report all competitor pricing and activities.
- Report all customer information regarding delivery, telesales and account problems.
- Achieve revenue targets and ensuring that new business is generated by growing customer base and increasing market share in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries
- Provide quotations, product and service information
- Provide support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries
- Assist all other departments (Accounts, Despatch, Warehousing, Receiving and Technical) to ensure good co-operation within the company does minimize customer queries.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales parts environment- Essential
- Extensive experience in a sales environment dealing with customer needs.
- Thorough knowledge of the geographical area of responsibility.
- Technical background would be an added advantage.
- Be a good team player
- Some business acumen, understanding the costs and breakeven scenarios of customer service delivery
- Should be able to carry out his/her responsibilities with little supervision
- Good planning and time management skills
- Clear criminal record
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful