Here at House of fibre, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we always want to stay ahead. Our managers are the ones to lead this. We are looking for great a manger who is a forward thinker and who want to make a difference.
The successful candidate will be responsible to lead their team to ensure high performance that will lead to higher productivity. The team must understand their roles. It is also the responsibility of the successful candidate to facilitate teamwork and to motivate the team. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that effective communication between management and team members are maintained.
- Grade 12
- A diploma in Agriculture
- Springbok Kop Certificate will be advantageous.
- Proven knowledge of Mohair.
- Must be fully bilingual (English/Afrikaans)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Goal orientated
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good computer literacy
- Decision-making skills
- Weighing of Fibre
- Handling queries
- Ad hoc duties