KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily trouble shooting with process Ies
- Compile BCT Gantt charts per product group: Process plant availability
- Plot batch making temperature profile and merge with BCT
- Compile a weekly dosing Capability report
- SPC report on key quality parameters and complete QEWOs for all failed batches
- Dust extraction air flowrates measurement
- Agitation speed verification with tachometer
- Quality log-sheets compliance
- Support Mix Optimise the water flush quantities to prevent loss of fats and % solids when pasteurising and RM stock count and cycle Update the loss tracking spreadsheet and train IE on investigations
- Increase hot water availability by optimising Heat exchange in Hot water flush tank
- Reduce downtime related to Batch homogeneity
- Completed Ndip/Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have Grade 12/Matric Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in English
Please attach your CV, ID copy and qualifications.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Client-provided location(s): Boksburg, South Africa
Job ID: unilever-R-66802