We are a leading management consulting firm that think beyond IT and technology and apply creative approaches to help our customers solve and overcome their business challenges.
About you and the skills we are looking for:
You are a Delivery Leader and able to use your exposure to various methodologies and industries to think strategically and ensure value add to customers whilst creating, supporting and managing high performing teams.
You understand People, Process and Technology and you have the ability to make informed decisions and lead projects from idea inception all the way through to activation and launch.
Experience and Skills
- 3 to 10 years’ working in delivering IT related projects, preferably managing IT, Process, Business, organisational change or HR-related projects
- 3 or more years’ experience managing multiple teams across multiple projects
- Experience in Software Engineering or delivering on Software Solutions to customers
- Exposure to Agile, alternative delivery methodologies, scaling frameworks, and PMO structures and functions
- Exposure to Business & Process Analysis, Change management, system integration
- MS Office
- Product ownership experience will be advantageous
- Experience/Exposure to Customer Experience Management or User Experience Management
- Qualification in Project delivery frameworks and methodologies: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, Agile, Cloud technology, CSPO, CUA and PRINCE 2(this one is questionable)
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Computer Science, Business Science or Engineering would be advantageous
As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.