Account Executive Bostwana
An educational technology company located in Pretoria East is seeking an Account Executive, situated in Botswana, with 3 to 5 years’ experience within sales to join their sales department.
This role is responsible for generating school leads and sales as well as to increase revenue from existing schools. This team sells our Software as a Service (i.e. d6 Plus and the Communicator) to schools. This role also requires to do market research on competitors and how d6 fits into the market.
Minimum education (essential)
Minimum education (desirable)
- Relevant Diploma or Certificate
Minimum applicable experience (years)
- 3 – 5 years
Required nature of experience
- Working in the schools environment
- Customer service
- Cold Calling
- Working within a digital environment
- Digital technology
- CRM Systems
Skills and Knowledge (essential)
- Working on/with Windows or IOS
- IT Systems
- Managing Clients
- CRM system
- Presentation skills
Skills and Knowledge (desirable)
- Google Suite
- Knowledge of the Education environment
- Residing in Botswana.
- Valid driver’s license and road worthy vehicle.
- Flexibility to work between 7:00 and 18:00 on weekdays.
- Availability to attend events on weekends and after-hours with sufficient notice.
Key Performance Areas, Weights and Objectives
Revenue Growth 50%
- Generate new business (new accounts) for revenue growth against targeted growth. (80%)
- Upselling and cross-selling revenue growth on existing business. (20%)
Pipeline Management 25%
- Identify prospects and prioritise activities with key prospects. (50%)
- Restrict and control sales pipeline leakage. (15%)
- Prepare an appropriate sales approach for different audiences, including presentations and discussions. (15%)
- Monitor the conversion process with adequate communication and feedback to potential clients. (5%)
- Prepare an annual sales plan and prepare and control budgets and forecasts. (5%)
- Convert sales leads within reasonable time and in line with sales targets. (10%)
Continuous Development 10%
- Understand all products available in the d6 offering. (80%)
- Continuously provide team members with relevant market and product related information. (20%)
Budgeting, Reporting and Admin 10%
- Ensure continuous updating of applicable sales software with recent information, activities and actions. (100%)
Events Planning and Coordination 5%
- Plan and coordinate events within a given budget. (60%)
- Monitor and report on event successes and propose possible future improvements. (40%)
Basic salary + cell phone allowance + commission