Role: Ward Hostess
Reporting to: Catering Manager
Business Area: Alberton
The Main Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Unit Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all food and beverage areas are fully stocked, and the working environment is clean and tidy. You will be responsible for serving all food and beverages within a timely manner and attend to customer requests to ensure they have a great customer experience.
Education and Experience required:
- Working experience in Hospitality environment
- Customer Service experience
- Min of 2 years’ experience in the same role
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Customer service and communications skills
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Good analytical skills
Key areas of responsibility:
To provide a friendly and professional service to all customers and clients
- You will be responsible for serving all food and beverages within a timely manner and attend to customer requests in order to ensure they have a great customer experience.
- To support the Unit Manager in all areas in order to deliver a great customer experience.
- To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that all food and beverage areas are fully stocked, and the working environment is clean and tidy.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information that you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).