Purpose of the role:
Empact is looking to recruit for a cleaning super under the Supercare division. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the work of a cleaning team.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a cleaning environment
- Fully competent in operation of cleaning equipment and chemical usage.
- Solid Customer service experience
- Organizational, numeric and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize team tasks effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well-groomed and professional.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to perform general physical activities and knowledge of cleaning.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- As working Team Leader also lead a team of cleaners ensuring that the cleaning is done according to the client requirements and company standards.
- Instruct and delegate tasks to team.
- Ensures that the cleaning equipment needed is well maintained and safe to use.
- On the job training of new staff on safety, company work procedures, methodology and operation of cleaning equipment.
- Managing and report stock requirements
- Respond to clients’ enquiries or specific requests and reporting such to the Cleaning Supervisor or Specials Manager.
- Resolve problems and make decisions at team operational level.
- Carry out cleaning spot checks and ensure that the client sign off the job card.
- Ensure that completed timesheets and supporting documentation is handed to the Cleaning Supervisor or Specials Manager.
Empact Group is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information which you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and the security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).