We Want You:
We are on the search for an organised and enthusiastic Office Administrator with high standards and excellent communication skills who can take initiative. As an Office Administrator, you’ll be responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
- Completed or studying towards bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field (Advantageous)
- 1 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Reports on stock to Office Manager on a daily/weekly basis
- Coffee machine consumption report to Office Manager
- Assist Office Manager in the management of stock orders
- Maintain an up-to-date list of maintenance issues/snags and contact your office manager.
- Ensure office compliance is adhered to by conducting H&S checklist, 1st aid checklists, etc
- Manage parking requirements with Building Manager
- Monitoring absenteeism of housekeepers by submitting leave request forms/sick notes.
- Adhoc admin
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note only Team Members who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.