VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
The Grain Marketer will be responsible for the marketing of Grain and Trading on Safex effectively to increase revenue and give good customer (client) service.
- Grade 12/ NQF 4
- Relevant BCom Degree in Economics or Agriculture will serve as recommendation
- Completed Safex APD exam will serve as recommendation
- Computer Literate: MS Office Package
- Experience in a similar role will serve as recommendation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimising the Broker’s function within the rules and regulations prescribed by the JSE
- Minimising losses that were realised through administrative and trade transactions.
- Introduce marketing materials and products to assist clients in the execution of their marketing strategies
- Assist clients with expert advice on an ongoing basis
- Update market related information in given timeframe on a daily basis
- Provide an inclusive market review to producer groups on an ongoing basis
- Stay abreast of new and relevant JSE Hedging procedures, standards and practices that are available
- Conflict management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sound sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px