SplashOut has exciting opportunities available for X10 General Assistant to be based in Umhlanga, Durban. The successful incumbent will ensure that there is compliance with all policies and procedures and strict adherence to internal controls. Complete all ad-hoc tasks as requested by Management from time to time. Insuring that quality control and time management is always kept, reporting and keeping management informed if any issues arise during production and installation. Provide a support role to the Signage team.
- A minimum of 1 year’s knowledge in signage
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma
- Geographical knowledge
- Large format material installation.
- To assist installation department on external signage.
- Assist internal sign fabrication department.
- Upkeep of warehouse and factory.
- Stock take and record of all tools.
- Making sure production of all external signage is completed and installed timeously
- Ensure most efficient maintenance and planning solutions to minimize the company’s internal cost and company downtime.
- Ensure the Signage Co-Ordinator is informed of all activities relating to the Signage department.
- Active accurate reporting to the Signage Co-Ordinator.
- The following tasks and responsibilities are required but not limited to, assisting and filling in for other duties within the department.
- Adhoc functions/duties.
- Performance must be tracked by yourself and the onus is placed on you to set-up performance review meetings with the Operations Manager.
Compliance, risk and quality:
- 100% compliance with company policies and procedures.
- 100% compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure logical saving of all work, templates, etc. monthly and yearly such that each year’s financial records can stand on its own when enquiries/ investigations/audits take place.
- Produce high quality, neat, logical, succinct, easy to follow, easy to understand, formula linked work/templates/workbooks/financial models – of which is substantiated by facts with no numbers in the formulas.
- Ensure the above (final version) and other documents are chronologically saved/backed up.
Growth and new markets/products:
- Assist with projects as directed from time to time.
- Ensure measures are put in place and steps are taken to achieve the short term, medium term and long-term goals of the company.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be result driven
- Team player and ability to show initiative at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce quality results timeously
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong sense of accountability
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.