Multi Green (Pty) Ltd is a fertiliser mixing plant in Villiers in the Eastern Free State, partly owned by VKB Landbou (Pty) Ltd since 2019. Since 2005 Multi Green specialises in the precision mixing and distribution of liquid as well as granular fertiliser. The company is well established and well known in the farming community and the fertiliser sector
Weighbridge operators check delivery paperwork and record the weight of vehicles arriving and leaving the site.
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in the animal feed industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Willingness to work overtime as requested
Duties & Responsibilities
- Weighing of all incoming and outgoing loads
- Ensure the correct load and product is received and dispatched
- Ensure correct tonnages are loaded according to truck size
- Ensure the correct paperwork is sent with the truck drivers to site
- Clear communication with drivers to ensure correct documentation, loading and offloading
- Record keeping and filing
- Any other applicable functions
- Able to identify and solve problems
- Communication skills and good people relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px