VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company with Head-Office based in Reitz in the Northeast Free State and business presence in Free State, Limpopo, Kwazulu-Natal and Mpumalanga. This organization strives towards healthy and modern business practices and offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment.
About the role
The candidate will perform an analytical role within the application delivery team for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and BC (including 3rd party applications). The ideal candidate will be a team member that works closely with other members of the team and assist with implementations.
This role is open to a Hybrid work model, according to VKB’s Hybrid Policy.
- Grade 12/NQF 4
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years Dynamics NAV and/or BC consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV/BC
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Accounting experience in utilizing Dynamics NAV/BC to help maintain the Dynamics NAV/BC system
- General knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL Server, MS, NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business intelligence)
- Proven experience over different industries will serve as recommendation
- Proven understanding and experience of finance is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers, clients, and Dynamics NAV/BC partners – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance and Documentation
- Installation, training, configuration support (help desk)
- Provide onsite and offsite services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
- Provide afterhours standby to a 24/7 business
- Process monitoring (batch jobs and BI)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation
- Strong requirement gathering skills
- Confidence in providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Business analysis
- Business process understanding in Finance area
- Client facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px