FMS Sales and Leasing is a subsidiary of the Faircape Group of companies that have been active in the Western Cape market for almost 40 years.
A great opportunity has become available for a Residential Leasing Agent to join our team.
At FMS Sales and Leasing our rental services include assisting landlords by maintaining the occupancy of their properties and timely rental payments. Our Residential Leasing Agents are the key link between landlords and tenants, helping individuals find the perfect rental property that suits their needs and preferences.
Our sophisticated electronic property management system and in-house maintenance service ensure optimal tenant placement and rental/property management, and our highly efficient service keeps clients choosing Faircape for all their residential needs.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career as a Residential Leasing Agent? Look no further! FMS Sales and Leasing is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our dynamic team and become part of a thriving real estate company.
Duties for this position include, but is not limited to the following:
- Data mining of target blocks
- Agent marketing efforts to obtain leads
- Being visible in target blocks/ areas
- Maintaining database of clients
- Communication with existing clients
- Rental Applications
- Assist Leasing Admin Staff with rental renewals
- Reporting to Management
The role will cover the following geographical areas:
- Senior Certificate, NQF4 and must have completed the EAAB PDE Exam
- Valid Fidelity Fund Certificate – non-negotiable
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous rental experience required and preferably an existing client base
- Must have detailed knowledge of a niche residential market (where you live)
- Administration experience required
- Property Sales experience advantageous
Skills and Attributes
- Energetic and well-connected in the particular niche market focused on
- Computer literate (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organisational and administration skills (Verbal and Written)
- Able to perform under pressure
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Be able to work independently
- Well spoken and presentable
- Must be able to communicate at any level and working within a fast paced environment
- Own transport and driver’s licence essential
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- No criminal record
- Uncapped Internet at home
- No inspections required, we have inspectors that will do this on your behalf
- Less limitation on focus areas – small team – Go where the business is!
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a Marketing team with great support
- Fantastic commission structure
We offer Barista produced coffee available all day to all our staff at Claremont.
Normal working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 until 17h00 with a 45 minute lunch break. The company allows employees, by approval of the direct manager, to work flexi-time between 07h00 and 18h00.
With centrally located and modern offices just across from Cavendish in Claremont, Faircape offers a market-related salary from R10 000 basic salary + cellphone and Great commission structure.
To see more about Faircape and what we have to offer go and look at our informative website –
To learn more about Faircape, please see below a link to our Magazine –
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please deem your application unsuccessful.