VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerforms general tasks, requiring the briefest induction
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Load and offload of stock
- Keeping premises clean and tidy
- Stock control
- Able to perform hard manual labour
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
- Able to read and understand English
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday (6 day work week)
- Willing to work nightshift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist customers/suppliers with loading and offloading of stock as required according to policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of premises
- Good practical skills and dexterity
- Physical fitness and stamina
- Effective communication
- Attention to details
- Being able to follow instructions
- Time management and focus on quality
- Service orientation
- Accurate, thorough and precise
- Excellent health
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px