As a diversified, growth-focused JSE listed company, we are looking for a talented incumbent who is committed to accelerating performance, passionate about adding value to the customer experience and who embraces our accelerating performance culture.
Reporting to the Senior Manager: IM Service delivery, the incumbent will be responsible for Business Application Management, Business Process Management and Business Relationship Management. This IM Business Analyst position will be responsible for Retail Fuel (TFC) and Supply Chain (Fuel) areas of business.
- B Degree (Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems)
- 4 years related experience within the Retail Fuel and Supply Chain (Fuel) environment
Key performance indicators
The GOLD business imperatives displayed below are to be used as key indicators in sourcing competent candidates for this critical role.
- Ability to execute in a diverse environment by building a deep understanding of retail fuel environment
- Work with key role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives to ensure growth (value and number)
- Application Management: Responsible for the Facilitation of the development and maintenance of Business Applications as services that IM provides to the Organization. Primary responsibilities also include troubleshooting causes of disruptions of service and coordinating all technical support tasks necessary to ensure the availability and reliability of business applications within area of responsibility
- Leading the analysis, design, development, testing, and the documentation of all applicable artefacts in line with the Application Development and Support processes of the IM department
- Process Management: Responsible for facilitating the Optimisation of business processes within area of responsibility
Leveraging Culture & Diversity
- Ability to lead a high impact team and collaborate with different stakeholders
- Building trusting relations and inspire relations amongst the internal and external stakeholders within assigned area of responsibility
- Driving automation/optimization of Business Applications Service, Solution Design, Disaster recovery / Business Continuity, alignment with IM architecture and Applications Roadmap and Strategy
- Develop consumer-facing content across a variety of segments based on customer needs
Key leadership attributes
The incumbent would need to have the ability to progress and add continuous incremental value – having impact!
- Dealing with complexity
- Sound pragmatic judgement
- Self – awareness
- Achievement orientation
Candidates who are not contacted within 14 working days of the closing date can accept that their application was unsuccessful. KAL Group applies the principles of Equal Employment in line with our Employment Equity objectives. Please note that in order to consider your application or interest, KAL Group will have to process your personal information and that such processing will be subject to the KAL GROUP HR PROCESSING NOTICE which can be accessed by viewing it on the KAL Group website under the following hyperlink: https://www.kalgroup.co.za/legal/