Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for Administration Clerks to provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient patient flow and general operations. The incumbents will oversee and manage the reception area, filing room and provide support to programme as outlined in the job description.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Pulling, filing, archiving, ensuring file complete with stationery and overall folder hygiene.
- Capturing specimen results that have been reviewed and signed-off by a clinician.
- Capturing into the monitoring system on a daily basis.
- Generating line lists and reports for routine data submission and reporting.
- Overseeing daily data management from all service points.
- Collating and verifying facility data.
- Providing reports to clinicians and FMs for review and discussion during weekly/monthly facility meetings.
- Using TIER.Net generate the Patient Appointment List and retrieve the patient folders for patients presenting on the list and expected to attend their scheduled appointment.
- Using the Patient Appointment List, alerts clinicians of patients that are due for investigations/tests by attaching a note to the patient folder.
- Opens patient folders for patients arriving at the facility for the first time.
- Ensures service point ‘drop boxes ’are available in all rooms where patient folders may be left, including pharmacy, consulting rooms, counselling rooms, reception.
- Collects patient folders from drop boxes timeously to ensure daily data capturing into the TB/HIV information system.
- Captures the visit information recorded in the clinical stationery in the patient folder into TIER.Net, ensuring there are no transcription errors when capturing.
- Ensures the patient folder contains clinical stationery for TB and/or HIV (as determined by the patients’ TB/HIV status) prior to filing of the patient folders.
- Collects all HTS Registers, Adherence Club Registers, and TB Identification Registers.
- Captures all the new/ updated information from these registers accurately into TIER.Net.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Computer literate
- At least 1 year working experience in an administration role
- Be organized and have attention to detail
- Professional and solution-driven
- Always maintain highest level of confidentiality in all work activities
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za