Datacentrix is looking for a Logistics and Admin Manager for a period of 3 months. The candidate must have Document Management Administration background, SHEQ ISO9001/14001/45001 experience, EXCO and Holdings reporting and presentations and staff management experience.
The total management of the Logistics Admin department and all related functions. Staff Management of ±5, including goalsetting, KPI measurement, leave management and skills enhancement. Document Control and Item code administration Management in accordance to agreed Operational Level Agreements. Constantly measured output and risk reduction. Vendor/Supplier & contractor coordination via conformance and performance management. SHEQ compliance aligned to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & 45001:2017 standards. Managing monthly courier billing recons. Performance management of department including coordination of self-assessments. Collation of high-level reporting including management, analytical and statistical input to output. Implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures, including all Quality documentation. Management of processes & exception transactions, including verification for correctness and approval on all exception transaction, along with analysis & resolving of queries. Implementation and maintenance of all management controls with focus on optimization of resources through system enhancement and process efficiency. Real-time OLA Management and workload distribution. Coordination of all Projects related to Logistics Admin. Strict enforcement of Company Policy. Engagement with Sales and Services Business Units on queries, reports, reconciliations and suggested corrective and preventative actions. Query resolutions and reconciliation to resolve.
Education and Experience:
- Matric \ Grade 12 (Compulsory)
- Certificate/Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- MS Office
Key Performance Areas:
- Item Code Administration and Document Management
- OLA Management: Integrating all item code requests within OLA, managing probable exceptions to stay in OLA
- Staff Management: Goalsetting’s and KPI Management, Performance appraisals, employee engagement, collate & implement internal and external training.
- Performance Management: EXCO, Management, Operational, Statistical and Analytical reporting. Drafting, implementing, and maintaining relevant documents, vendor and Contractor Management, including KPI measurement and meetings
- Process Management: Document control and storage aligned to policy
- SHEQ compliance:
- Completion of departmental objectives, actions and risk registers
- Root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action
- Participations in annual accreditation, surveillance and process audits