Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
A great opportunity exists at Intercare Wonderboom Medical and Dental Centre situated in Wonderboom, Pretoria North for an Enrolled Nurse, who will be responsible to provide quality nursing care to our patients. The candidate should conduct duties with empathy, respect, and openness. The focus of the position is to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Nursing Council, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Assisting the Medical Practitioner in the pre-screening, treatment and care of patients.
- Assist Medical Reception in the prioritizing of medical emergencies.
- Actively maintain stock management processes.
- Participate in monthly stock cycle counts.
- Maintain emergency trolley in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- When scheduled to work, act as the responsible person after hours to ensure smooth operations and escalate to the practice manager as and when required.
- Minimum: Grade 12.
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Enrolled Nurse.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a clinical environment a must.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential.
- SANC Registration as an Enrolled Nurse.
If your personal purpose is aligned to our purpose and your values fit in with our value system, please apply. We encourage Diversity of Thought, and we welcome people to build and add to our culture.
CLOSING DATE: 13 June 2023
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.