Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Creditors Clerk. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for credit card recons and payment thereof related supplier and balance sheet reconciliations. Assist Senior team members when required.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Computer literate
A Bonus To Have:
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Pastel evolution or similar accounting software
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Financial metrics
- Preparation of credit application forms.
- Ensuring all credit card top ups are submitted for payment and funds are cleared with the bank.
- Forwarding of individual credit card statements to the card holder as soon as received.
- Continuous follow-up with the card holder for supporting documents before deadlines.
- Escalation of request of supporting documents to the line managers when no response is received from the card holder.
- Accurate allocation of the of credit card invoices on the Pastel system.
- Accurate on charge to various entities for credit card expenses.
- Submit all support and credit card breakdown to relevant line managers for approvals.
- Submit line managers approvals of various card holders to the CEO for final approve before submission of credit card for payment.
- Reconciling of the credit card statement to Pastel on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling of the credit card suspense account on a monthly basis.
- Adhoc tasks in the creditors team including assisting with reports and analysis and requesting of BBBEEE certificates from suppliers.
- Attendance at necessary training sessions.
- Ensure logical saving of all work, templates, etc. monthly and yearly such that each year’s financial records can stand on its own when enquiries/ investigations/audits take place.
- Produce high quality, neat, logical, succinct, easy to follow, easy to understand, formula linked work/templates/workbooks/financial models.
- Ensure the above (final version) and other documents are chronologically saved/backed up and appropriately named.
- Effectively deal with internal, external, SARS and BEE auditors.
- Ensure credit application forms and supplier agreements (terms, conditions, pricing, rebates, settlement discounts/volume discounts etc.) are retained and filed logically.
- Assist with company projects as allocated from time to time.
- Assist with year-end audit files and audit queries.
- Identifying creditor-related risks and ensuring proper mitigation of these risks.
- Maintaining effective relationship and communication with Treasury team.
- Assisting with ideas on innovation and automation of Creditor-related functions.
- Any other such duties that might be required.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must be results driven.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.