One of the top automotive OEM is looking for a qualified Electrician in the TCF Maintenance department. Responsibilities will cover total maintenance of all manufacturing and plant equipment, fault finding of electrical and PLC controlled circuits and the modifications thereof.Purpose of the Role
- Cover total maintenance of all manufacturing and plant equipment
- Fault finding of electrical and PLC controlled circuits
- Total Maintenance of all Manufacturing equipment.
- Fault finding of PLC controlled circuits and the modifications thereof.
- Busbars/plugin boxes database update in line with Arc Flash labels.
- Update & maintain switch-off matrix for entire plant.
- Predictive maintenance & upkeep of substations & LV,MV, HV cables, including cable baskets sufficiency evaluation.
- Loadrating confirmation for machine supply cables.
- Ensure 20% spare capacity of all electrical panels.
- Conversant with single line diagrams and normal electrical circuit diagrams.
- Immediate response to all equipment breakdowns as directed by his Supervisor/ Team Leaders.
- Ensure Production uptime within departmental objectives.
- Ensure safety compliance at all times.
- Ensure to escalate all issues in your shift.
- Assist team members with problem solving.
- Required to work a 3 shift pattern, with essential overtime when requested.
- Repairs of problematic equipment in his related field.
· Maintaining HV substations, UPS and Generator equipment.
- Operating HV Switch gear & busbars.
- Be proficient & ensure plant compliance to ECPL requirements.
- Ensure all electrical equipments have Job plan & PM scheduled.
- Ensure all plant equipment has COC, maintain data base, evidence folder.
- Ensure contractor work is compliant to legal & Ford standards.
- Grant permits to substation, cable cutting procedure.
- To lead electrical project works on-site.
- Total Maintenance of all Manufacturing equipment.Lead plant transformation to solar/biomass power & related project works.
- Lead plant transformation to solar/biomass power & related project works
Minimum experience & qualifications required
- Wireman licence
- Minimum N3 plus Trade Test Certificate Electrician
- Minimum of three years in electrician post
- Minimum of two years High Voltage experience & substation maintenance experience.
- AC/DC Drives working knowledge advantageous
- Compressor knowledge advantageous
- Operating Regulations for High Voltage Systems (ORHVS) advantageous
- Behavioural skills required
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written
- PC literacy, MS Office Excel, Word.
- Ability to do fault finding and work on your own.
- Mechanical knowledge.
- Variable speed drives, maintenance and adjustments
- Field devices, Profinet networking
- Electrical drawings.
- Motor testing.
- Basic PLC fault finding ability.
- Knowledge of Electronics, Proficient in soldering
- Maintenance on Fluid Filling equipment, pumps
- Cross travel hoists.
- Lifting equipment – Hydraulic scissor lifts.
- Use of root cause analysis tools, i.e. CCMDs, G8Ds, etc. and implementation of Permanent Corrective Actions.