- Support and maintain the visitor-facing aspects of the electronic Practice Management solution.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve issues and enhance the functionality of the product, providing production support in troubleshooting, issue resolution and root cause analysis to resolve any defects that may arise.
- Refactor and enhance existing front-end application software, based on software requirement specifications and coding standards.
- Work in a hybrid development process that combines SCRUM Sprint and waterfall methodologies.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in web development to ensure that the solution remains innovative and competitive, ensuring the quality of the user interface and user experience of the product.
- Continuously improve code quality by following coding standards, writing clean code, and participating in code reviews.
- Ensure that the solutions developed are aligned with the company’s security and compliance requirements.
- Work alongside Testers to test, debug and improve faulty application code, identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these issues.
2-3 Years’ experience in web front-end development:
- Angular (at least version 5).
- Bootstrap (at least version 4).
- Material Design experience.
- Grade12/Matric mathematics at higher grade.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code that is easy to understand and modify.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience working with MVC and MVVM architectural patterns is beneficial.
- Experience with unit testing is beneficial.
- Experience with C# .Net Framework and/or C# .Net Core.
- Experience with AngularJS is beneficial.
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design principles.