- Support and maintain both the visitor-facing and back-end aspects the electronic Practice Management solution.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve issues and enhance the functionality of the product, providing production support in troubleshooting, issue resolution and root cause analysis to resolve any defects that may arise.
- Refactor and enhance existing front-end and back-end application software, based on software requirement specifications and coding standards.
- Work in a hybrid development process that combines SCRUM Sprint and waterfall methodologies.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in web development to ensure that the product remains innovative and competitive, ensuring the quality of the user interface and user experience of the product.
- Continuously improve code quality by following coding standards, writing clean code, and participating in code reviews.
- Ensure that the solutions developed are aligned with the company’s security and compliance requirements.
- Work alongside Testers to test, debug and improve faulty application code, identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these issues.
3-5 Years’ experience in web development, including front-end and back-end development:
- Angular (at least version 5).
- Bootstrap (at least version 4).
- C#, .Net Framework and/or C# .Net Core.
- MSSQL queries and stored procedures.
- Material Design experience.
- Grade 12/Matric mathematics at higher grade.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code that is easy to understand and modify.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience working with MVC and MVVM architectural patterns is beneficial.
- Experience with AngularJS is beneficial.
- Experience with MySQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in a MS Azure environment.
- Experience in branching version control (Microsoft DevOps, Team Foundation Server).
- Experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Proficiency in unit testing and test-driven development (TDD) practices.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Experience working in the medical, financial, or insurance industry.