We currently have an exciting position available for an Industrial Relations Consultant, to be based at our branch in Cape Town.
You are responsible for
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
• Retaining all clients as well as servicing clients in terms of all IR issues.
• All clients are contacted as per schedule
These typical IR issues can range from:
• Chairing of disciplinary inquires
• Drafting of judgements for clients
• Assist with the issuing of warnings to ensure compliance
• Drafting and implementing of policies
To more complex issues like:
• Wage negotiations
• Strike Management
Package & Remuneration:
Salary: R17 850 CTC per month
Benefits: Cell phone, 3G, and pension fund + excellent career growth as well as a great commission structure.
Embark on an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career move and join Labournet, a market leader in the HR Management Services sector. If you enjoy rendering work that meets/exceed high standards and wants to fast-track your career Labournet is where you want to be!
You’ll need a customer-first mindset and the following skills to succeed in this role:
• 3 years B. Degree or equivalent in HR/IR/LLB or related field
• More than 1 years’ experience in Industrial Relations
• Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of labour law
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be able to effectively function within a pressurised and fast paced environment
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle is essential
In return, we offer you
We pay attention to output rather than time spent, and we offer a flexible working environment.
Employer of choice
Our managers believe in putting their people first and are devoted to their growth and development, hence we practice servant leadership (inverted pyramid).
You must look after yourself; you cannot pour from an empty cup, and we prefer work-life integration to work-life balance.
Bring a sense of purpose to work and depart with a sense of success.
How we work at LabourNet
Gone are the days when you had to sit in traffic to go to work! Our hybrid working approach enables employees and their supervisors to agree on a working environment that promotes productivity while also allowing them to balance their professional and personal lives. We can now create an office environment wherever we are, while sustaining virtual cooperation between our employees and teams, thanks to technology.
Why should you join LabourNet?
It’s more than just a job with LabourNet. It’s a mission to make our clients compliant by doing meaningful work that focuses on cutting-edge, customer-centric services and technology solutions. Every year, you can help us by facilitating HR best practice, by securing our company’s ultimate compliance across the whole employee life cycle! In the end, you’ve created a profession that no one could have predicted