Rosebank College, the Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) is one of the leading private higher education institutions in the country registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. For over 70 years IIE Rosebank College has delivered quality tertiary education to students across South Africa.
Situated in bustling cities, IIE Rosebank College embraces the same vibrant environment which allows over 20 000 students to connect with the heart of the institution. Our exceptional growth is creating a once in a life-time opportunities to suitable incumbents.
The role of the incumbent is to facilitate all aspects of the teaching and learning process. The role includes the implementation of the teaching and learning strategies to improve the quality of teaching and learning and meet delivery outcomes and to promote and encourage research and innovation in teaching and learning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for Teaching and Learning Delivery in respect of:
- Monitoring and evaluating engagement on the Learner Management System.
- Students’ success rates at modular level.
- Continuous student support and development.
- Online Teaching and learning.
- Programme Coordination Committee meetings.
- Contributes to programme improvements (content and assessments).
- Subject/module consultations.
- MBA/MBL or any Business management related qualification in which international business was a core module.
Key Competencies (Academic):
- Knowledge and understanding of the South African higher education systems and regulatory framework.
Knowledge and understanding of the Teaching and Learning theory and interventions.
- The ability to provide student support services.
- The ability to work with and learn more about digitalized academic platforms.
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- Ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Deadline orientated and can work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Working Hours (Part Time):
Classes are scheduled from 08h00am until 17h00pm, Monday to Friday. Your working hours will depend on the modules allocated to you.
Rosebank College is an equal opportunities employer however preference will be given to EE and South African candidates.