VACANCY: RECEPTIONIST/JUNIOR ADMINISTRATOR
Tax Consulting is looking for a professional front desk clerk to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls and managing the switchboard.
The candidate needs to have a friendly disposition and the ability to observe environmental hindrances and respond swiftly and with their own initiative.
Your central goal is to provide clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Welcome guests and provide them with superb customer service.
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
• Attend to all Client queries, incoming calls, and voicemails.
• Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and follow telephone protocol as required.
• Accept all deliveries and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
• Managing emails.
•Maintain records and files.
•Assisting Managing Partner as needed.
• Extremely Accurate.
• Fast Learner.
• Comfortable with pressure and tight deadlines.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High school diploma or relevant qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of office administration.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
•Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• After-hours availability.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
If you are an excellent receptionist who demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism, apply now!
Send your CV by email to [email protected], including a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position. Use the correct vacancy title per the advertisement as the subject line followed by your name and surname.