South African National Parks (SANParks) invites applications for the vacancy: Clerk – Human Capital Management.
- Location: Addo Elephant National Park
- Closing date: 23 April 2023
- R 114 211 – R 157 897
A Challenging vacancy currently exists for a Clerk: Human Capital Management at Addo Elephant National Park.
The successful candidate will have to be a highly motivated individual with the necessary skills and experience to take immediate control of all Human Capital Management matters in the park and will report to the Wildlife Conservation Project Manager.
The remuneration package includes a basic salary, based on the salary scale of a position with a Paterson B3 job grade and allowances and benefits as specified in the HR Tariff Document and Conditions of Service of SANParks.
The successful candidate will have to provide their own accommodation as there is no official accommodation in the park.
- Grade 12 certificate with a National Diploma in Human Resources Management (NQF Level 6)
- Minimum of two (2) year experience in Human Capital Management
- A valid Code B driver’s license is essential.
- Excellent Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook are a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of SAGE 300 people is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant Human Resources legislation, as well as HCM Policies, Procedures and Practices
- Have attention to detail.
- Sound written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must have a sense of initiative, be flexible and have the ability to meet deadlines and work independently without supervision
- Execute Human Capital Management administration associated with the recruitment process, such as capturing CVs received, screening/shortlisting of applicants, contacting shortlisted candidates, reference checks, arranging logistics of interviews and participating in interviews.
- Execute monthly HR Payroll duties such as checking/verifying attendance registers and consolidating leave.
- Capture and maintain staff information on the SAGE 300 people system.
- Coordinate wellness and training interventions and record keeping
- Compile and submit monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports for Regional HR Manager
- Represent Human Capital Management in disciplinary hearings and interviews.
- Manage and coordinate the maintenance and updating of Human Capital Management filing for all employees.
- Advise line managers and other staff on HCM policies and practices.
- Attend to HCM-related queries face-to-face, telephonically and via email.
- General daily admin duties as required within the Human Capital Management department.
Supporting documents such as a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications, ID & driver’s license, and other relevant documents must be emailed to [email protected], using the reference number HUMAN CAPITAL CLERK in the subject line.
An application that does not comply with the application process will be regarded as incomplete and will not be considered.
For Enquiries: Contact Ilze Jonker on 042 233 8607
Applications that have not been responded to within 21 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.