A job vacancy for a Wages Clerk exists at Sea Harvest in Cape Town, Western Cape, and applications are invited.
JOB TITLE: PAYROLL WAGE CLERK
REPORTING TO: PAYROLL SUPERVISOR/MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile on Excel Job Costing Batches for Seagoing vessels
- Assist with Macros and Importing of Batches for Monthly pay run
- Sourcing information and preparing of routine and ad-hoc reports
- Assist with General Enquiries and Admin
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Qualification in an industry-related field
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in a related field
- Solid knowledge of payroll principles, processes, and procedures
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation
- High level of computer literacy (Excel and Sage VIP) would be beneficial.
- Excellent administration skills and good communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented, Proactive, Pressure resilient, Independent but needs to be a Team player
- Strong attention to detail
Interested parties who meet the above requirements, and possess the attributes stated, may apply by sending as a comprehensive CV, along with certified copies of their ID’s and qualifications to:
The HR Department
Closing date will be 21 April 2023. Please note: If you do not receive a response within 14 days of closure of this advert, regard your application as unsuccessful.